Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rihanna in Chanel on Vogue Cover!!!



Rihanna graces the cover of this months Vogue magazine looking like a modern reincarnation of Ariel the mermaid. I was browsing through the magazines at Walgreens when my eye skimmed across this cover! The dress nearly paralyzed me! What a gorgeous concoction. And I wasn't surprised to see Rihanna in it since she is a fan of peek-a-boo lace dresses. This dress is off the runway of Chanel's Pre-Fall 2011 Collection. I can appreciate the beauty of the dress more the way it is styled (or should I say not styled) on the cover versus the runway. Sometimes a piece is so beautiful it can speak for itself without being weighed down with accessories. They altered the dress slightly for the cover though, changing the neckline to a low V cut which was a wise choice in my opinion. Simply stunning :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment