Saturday, December 11, 2010

Behind the Scenes at Ocean Models Photoshoot!!!

This boa is amazing!!! ADORE! Jadore!
Jane and Stacy shooting in the studio with that amazing boa!!!

This is Jane (front) and Emily (back) 2 of the models :-)

They were shooting this great 3-way! I got to peak at the pics...ORGASMIC!

This is Steevy shooting with the photographer.

Emily in her second look!

Jane again shooting by the drum set.

Emily and I...I LOVE HER!!

This top is FANTASTICAL! Covered in pink pearls (vintage).

Hey fashion lovers!!! So yesterday I styled for a photoshoot on South Beach for a modeling agency. It had a 70s glam rock Bridgit Bardot 60s beach feel. These are just some pics I took on location and at the appt. It was definitely a fun/crazy night. Ill do another post with the looks I put together!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment