Thursday, December 30, 2010

Outfit Breakdown!!!









Hey fashion lovers (FLOS)!!! I spent the week at this amazing apartment on Miami Beach :-) I was styling test shoots for models from Elite and Wilhelmina. Oh and I'm wearing my new lipstick! Its this purple shade...Revlon of course ;-) I'll try load a video view from the office on FB...AMAZING! ;-p
FIND ME ON FB! :-) CLICK HERE!

Gold 3 chain headband> Forever 21
Terminator aviators> A'gaci
Leather biker vest> A'gaci
Striped sailor loose tank> Forever21
Dark wash jeggings< A'gaci
Brown lace-up military boots> Guess

3 comments:

  1. Love love the outfit!! and i love the nails!! where can i get mine done like that???

    Ayesha :)
    www.asmistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally love the style of the blog and really love those outfitts : http://rockngoth.blogspot.com/
    XOXO
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASMI>> Thank u! And I do my nails myself :-)
    L>> Thank U :-)

    ReplyDelete