Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is DVF Bringing Back the Fanny Pack?!







In the Diane Von Furstenburg (DVF) Spring 2011 RTW Collection I was surprised to see that she decided to re-invent an 80s/90s favorite...the fanny pack? The fanny pack is nowadays associated with clueless mom/dad tourists and are terribly un-stylish and obsolete and outdated. But this DVF fanny pack is sleek and decorative...it can also double as a clutch (as seen in the last pic) by simply removing the straps. I don't think I've jumped on the fanny pack bandwagon, but I'm notorious for rejecting new trends and then later on rocking them because they grow on me. So maybe by spring I'll come around?

3 comments:

  1. They're called 'Bum Bags' in the UK. LOL!
    Funny names for such little bags ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thats true...but i love english idioms!!! like you all call sneakers=nickers lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete