Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Outfit Breakdown!!!




























Hey readers/followers! Today I was on campus at FIU.

 I bought a new lipstick shade the other day and wanted to give it a test drive...I LOVE IT!!! I am a big fan of Revlon lipsticks...all of mine are.

gold/silver/charcoal chandelier earrings > A'gaci $
green galloping horses graphic tee > So old I don't remember?
black boyfriend blazer > A'gaci $
black skinny ripped jeans > A'gaci $
brown lace up military boots > Guess $$$
black leather satchel w/ gold studs > A'gaci $
$= 0-50
$$= 50-100
$$$= 100-200

2 comments:

  1. Hey ;)

    You look great! I love those jeans!!!

    www.abitofstyle.com

    Flavia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boots! Bag! Tee! Jeans! I can't decide what my fave piece is so I'll say all of it ;-)
    x
    (see my blog or tweet me @LaraLain)

    ReplyDelete