Thursday, October 28, 2010

Air Jordan...Heels???

Air Jordan 11
 Air Jordan 7
 Air Jordan 5
 Air Jordan 8

Can you believe this!? When I saw these I immediately thought that they were SUPER TACKY!!! They are definitely NOT my style but I can see a girl that likes going to basketball games with her boyfriend wanting to match with the same Jays! I think it would be cute. They are available in numbers 1,4,5,7,11,12 and 23 in an array of colors and patterns. If you have season tickets you might wanna consider it? Pair them with your team jersey/ shirt or a solid colored top and jeans. But these shoes are absolutely not acceptable anywhere else besides a basketball game! Please do not try rocking these to the mall, school, park ANYWHERE! That is a NO-NO ladies.

2 comments:

  1. hello, your blog is very amazing :)
    http://my-fashion-look.blogspot.com/
    please follow me htto://www.twitter.com/lauracadre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene.
    kd 8 shoes

    ReplyDelete