Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rihanna on the Cover of Marie Claire!!!







Rihanna looks gorgeous on the cover of Marie Claire Magazine UK!!! This is the December issue that will hit shelves TODAY!!! But now down to business...the fashion! My favorite look is definitely the pale pink feather mini dress. It is for sure the most high fashion piece and well....I LOVE FEATHERS!!! (no wonder the put it on the cover ;-) I also loved that they paired it with red shoes to balance out with her hair...it makes the look clean and sophisticated. My least favorite has got to be that baby blue stripper dress with all of those glass shards scattered all over it!? I think it looks trashy and totally out of place...does not fit with the other looks?! The last pic is a close up so we can only see that she is wearing a sexy silver blazer with something grey and chiffon under it but I like what I see. The other two looks (the white and light blue) are boring in my opinion...so not Rihanna...the stylist for this shoot...I mean seriously??? She/he gets a 1 out of 5...SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment