Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christian Dior broke my fashion orgasm virginity!!!






I just had to share this with you guys! So I just finished watching the Christian Dior "Haute Couture" Autumn/Winter 2010 Collection!!! AHHHH! I have never felt or had a reaction like this in my life!? The entire show from start to finish was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The avant garde gowns and pieces where orgasmic. Colorful, exciting, uberly creative, textureful (omg!... look he has me making up words now I’m so sensitive from my climax). The collection reminded me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (which is like my favorite movie ever! so I might be bias?) if he was in a magical garden. Even the make up was super on point, just as whimsical and mesmerizing as the clothing. And some of the models had headpieces made out of colored clear plasic wrap which looked spectacular! The third pic is my favorite look from the show, I literally had to put my hand over my heart to make sure I was still alive! There has never been a collection that I have seen where I would actually wear every single piece that came down the runway until I saw this show. I can die a happy woman now! Thank you John Galliano! :-)

**CLICK ON THE PICS TO ENLARGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment